Things to do at Castleburn
Activities within the Resort
A fervent fly fisherman will find much to boast about - rainbow, triploid and brown trout abound in the area.
Other activities include:
- Natural rock-hewn swimming pool
- Two tennis courts - one floodlit
- Children's playground
- Outdoor chess
- Restaurants and Cocktail Bar
- Birdwatching - more than 80 bird species in the area
- Guided horse trail
- Recreational centre - pool tables, table tennis and darts
- Golf chipping course
- Highland Health and Beauty salon
- Two walkways in the grounds
Examine the splendour of the indigenous fauna and flora, cosseted in the nearby Natal Parks Board Nature Reserve. Join up with the Giant's Cup Hiking trail that passes through Castleburn or make a journey to the little town of Underberg, 30km away. There is also a golf course 25 km from Castleburn.